Just ran our first print ad with the tag line: Website need a push?
Here are some indicators that your website might need a little work:
- Traffic has fallen off - if your stats show that traffic has tailed off, it might be worth considering a new design, or look at your navigation, also look for new competitors in your field. If you don't have statistics installed, it is certainly worth getting some and seeing what the real story is behind the scenes.
- You have a high bounce rate - this often points to poor design, or mixed marketing messages, it can also point to poor navigation.
- You haven't done anything with it in years. If you are excited about your website, you will find the time to invest in making it look and behave wonderfully, you will have pride in ownership, if the reverse is true, it may be time to bring the prodigal son back into the fold by seeing what can be done to freshen things up online.
- It is broken. This may seem obvious, but there are plenty of websites that just don't work anymore, maybe they have been left behind by technology or maybe the fault is a simple fix, but there are few things worse than going to a website that doesn't actually work.
- You don't have a website. Erm...okay, give us a call now.